IRES/EAPSI KAIST Research Internship 2017
During the Summer of 2017, two students from DASL@UNLV (Dylan Wallace and Blake Hament) departed Las Vegas for Daejeon, South Korea where they researched with the world-renowned Hubo Lab @ KAIST for 10 weeks. This page details their experiences during that journey. Specifically, the students were asked to answer the following questions in detail (and pictures) every week:
1. Photo of the week: What impressed you to take, select and write about this photo?
2. New Korean, not from Hubo Lab, that you met: How did you or the person initiate the encounter, what made the encounter challenging or easy, and how did it help you?
3. What new cultural insight about Korea did you learn this week?
4. What did you learn about yourself?
5. What is the status of your technical projects and what skills did you learn?
Dylan Wallace Journal
Blake Hament Journal