- Cut the Rigid Carbon Fiber Shapes round tubes(Small and Large) into 8 inches per a piece, you are going to get 8 pieces of both small and large tubes.
- Put connector A in the Tubes.
- Drill two holes on the bracket in a size of M2*6mm screw and M2 nut.
- Anchor the screw on the servo arm plates following the picture. Up to the quality of 3D printer, you might need to drill the hole to bigger to create space for screws. Then, assembly the rests with Carbon Fiber arm
- You should twist the arm until the plate and the connector arranged vertically.
- Zip tie the arms.